- Prime tuscan location surrounded by olive trees and vineyards
- Stylish furniture and spacious modern bathrooms
- Grown-up feel, elegant, arty, erudite.
- Infinity pool set in herbs scented gardens
- On site scenic restaurant, wine and oil production.
- Our Kitchen brigade is composed by the Chef Salvatore Consoli and by the Chef Patissier Filippo Baglioni
Poggio Piglia is located near Chiusi in Tuscany and it is easily reachable from Rome, Florence and Pisa.
The 150 year old estate with 19 hectares of woods, olive trees and vineyards invites the guests to immerse themselves in the magical atmosphere of the Tuscan countryside reinterpreted with a touch of modernity thanks to the contribution of a team of architects working for major companies such as Norman Foster and Richard Rogers. Poggio Piglia offers nine spacious suites which are elegantly furnished with luxurious bathrooms and panoramic views. All the rooms are beautifully decorated and combine traditional ceilings with wooden beams, oak floors and modem design. The bathrooms are spacious and conceived as a living space with travertine, large showers and jacuzzi with chromotherapy.
The restaurant is a modem structure of glass and steel with an ample terrace and an amazing view of the estate and of its infinity pool.